Looking for Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KRBaker

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My name is Kirk. I am new to the boards and am looking for dive buddies. I am OW and Nitrox certified. I am relatively new to diving, under 20 dives, but have dived in Belize and Pelham. I can be available on most days with enough notice. If anyone is interested, let me know

Hi! I live in Tuscaloosa, AL...but can be found most weekends at ABWA in Pelham, AL.

If you ever want someone to go diving with, just let me know. I really, really want to go diving at Vortex/Morrison, but none of my regular buddies can make it...if you want to hit some FL springs, I'd be down for that! :)

sure i can dive on most weekendsi just need air cylinders and some weights, i have everything else. just let me know.

Hi and welcome!
I live by Lake Lanier and my schedule is pretty flexible so I can dive most days with notice and some days with no notice. I have all my own equipment except tanks so I just have to run by and rent a couple, takes about 15 mins and I'm ready.
Let me know if you want to dive sometime.

Oh and Bamamedic2.0... i've been down to Vortex and Morrison springs, it is so worth the trip, my son and I had a blast. Make sure you take something to feed the eels at the Vortex... they love to eat out of your hand. I'll be down that way the last weekend of Sept, so if you don't find someone to go before then let me know and we can meet up down there and dive them both, I'd love to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom