Looking for dive buddies - Portland, OR / Puget Sound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m a new diver too, but much newer than you! I live in East portland and I’ve been looking for a dive buddy to drill with in the same way you’ve described. If you don’t mind diving with someone inexperienced then DM me and we can set something up.
I could even do something this weekend (6/26-27) or the next if you’re interested in that.

I'm up for anything. Lakes. Have wanted to do some dive in Eastern Oregon. And I'm always down for Puget Sound. Lemmie know what's up!
Did you guys see my comment from quite a while back about the Oregon Scuba Club? We have some dives coming up in the next several months including Keystone Jetty, Cove 2, Clear Lake. You should check out our Facebook page if you haven't already.

Dave OSC VP

Did you guys see my comment from quite a while back about the Oregon Scuba Club? We have some dives coming up in the next several months including Keystone Jetty, Cove 2, Clear Lake. You should check out our Facebook page if you haven't already.

Dave OSC VP
I'll check it out. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom