Looking for dive buddies or group in Vancouver BC area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's either a rebreather with huge Dil tanks and a teeny weeny scrubber or a double hose reg on twin 72's.

Doublehose Reg's... Making a comeback in 2011!

Doublehose regs are actually pretty high tech for Dale. He usually just sinks with a rock and breathes out of a partially-inflated lift bag. I think the lift bag might be vintage too, because it's paisley.

Andrew, if your up here in Kelowna or I'm down there in Vancouver I will give you a call. My wife is with child this summer so she is out of the diving stuff till next year....but I would like to go!

James

Anyone in this thread interested to do a dive this coming Friday 20th May 2011? I am up for an dive site as long as I am in the water :D

Andrew, if your up here in Kelowna or I'm down there in Vancouver I will give you a call. My wife is with child this summer so she is out of the diving stuff till next year....but I would like to go!

James
Definitely. I dive most weekends and allways enjoy heading out with new people. Helps keep me from getting jaded about doing Whytecliff for the umpteenth time.
FYI, vis at Whytecliff on Sunday was as good as I've ever seen it.

James
Definitely. I dive most weekends and allways enjoy heading out with new people. Helps keep me from getting jaded about doing Whytecliff for the umpteenth time.
FYI, vis at Whytecliff on Sunday was as good as I've ever seen it.

Hi, i am also looking for diving friends. All my friends either do not have money or are married and have kids and no time for diving geesh hey :)I'm going on a livaboard trip in october with sharkdiver to tiger beach and would like some company. There are 4 people not including myslef that are registered but there is a spot for one more. Call me I can give you the details. 604-575-2527

I'm Steve cheers>

Back
Top Bottom