Looking for dive buddies in OC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kt8ken

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello yall, i am a relatively exp diver, rescue cert and in DM class in Aug and my usual dive partner isnt around anymore and im itching to dive. I have alot of free time because i only go to school mon tues and wed. ill Night dive, spear, beach dive etc im down for it.
Katy:blinking:

SOCDC ~ South Orange County Dive Club wants YOU!!

If you love SCUBA Diving and like to do it in Orange County you have found your group!! Everyone is welcome to our FUN Club Meetings held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at Fuddrucker's in Lake Forest right next to the 5 freeway.
Go to SOCDC.COM

BEACH DIVES:
Meet every Saturday with Russ Follmer & Jeff Reitz at Pavilions Grocery Store Back Parking Lot, North Laguna Beach. Fall/Winter/Spring meet at 9:00 AM Summer meet at 8:00 AM

Come join us for a weekly shore dive in Laguna Beach, a Raftup of member boats in Dana Point Harbor, a Dive Boat to Catalina or Channel Islands or an International Dive Trip to Cozumel in August.

Hi I too need a regular dive buddy, I'm great with short notice and have a flexible schedule.

Another option (which Shark Monkey neglected to share... :shakehead: ) is Laguna Sea Dwellers.
It's a very fun group with lots of dive and non-dive activities.
The club is very female friendly (which is good for us male types) and there is always an abundance of dive opportunities, beach, boat or travel.
We meet on the third Wednesday of the month at the Newport Beach Tennis Club.
Check us out, you will be glad you did.

A scuba club is BY FAR the best way to always have a dive buddy and max out your dive potential !
Find one (or two, even if it's SOCDC... :poke:)

http://www.lagunaseadwellers.com/

Hello yall, i am a relatively exp diver, rescue cert and in DM class in Aug and my usual dive partner isnt around anymore and im itching to dive. I have alot of free time because i only go to school mon tues and wed. ill Night dive, spear, beach dive etc im down for it.
Katy:blinking:

Isn't it kinda bad form for a moderator to be poaching?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom