looking for dive buddies in N.E. Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Divinut….tell me more about yourself….have been certified for a long time….up through Divemaster as well…but PADI can’t find my certification….so maybe I’m hallucinating or something. Recently jumped back into it and switched from PADI to NAUI. Am doing the NAUI Master Scuba Diver class now……

I am right outside of Pittsburgh now….also looking for a dive buddy.

Hey Divinut….tell me more about yourself….have been certified for a long time….up through Divemaster as well…but PADI can’t find my certification….so maybe I’m hallucinating or something. Recently jumped back into it and switched from PADI to NAUI. Am doing the NAUI Master Scuba Diver class now……

I am right outside of Pittsburgh now….also looking for a dive buddy.
Hi! New-ish to diving and also from the Pittsburgh area.

hey! im from southeatern michigan and try to frequent the quarry’s in north east ohio. 26 dives under my belt and doing my AOW class now. ill be out at gilboa on the 13 and 14 of this month.

Back
Top Bottom