Looking for CT/RI Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello from Groton, CT!

Over Labor Day weekend my brother and I pursued and obtained our OW certifications at a little spring in Williston, FL called Devil's Den.

Now that I'm back in CT, I'm looking for people to dive with so I can improve on the skills our instructor Bill Gates taught us.

Drop me a line if you're looking for a buddy or if you have gear you're trying to get rid of!

Attachments

• download_20190902_184608.jpg
    download_20190902_184608.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 67
Welcome to ScubaBoard! Good for you to immediately want to continue your learning and gain more experience!

Maybe try posting for buddies under "United States" & "Northeastern U.S.". There are 3 subforums there.

I live in Rhode Island and got my OW certification this past September. Send me a message if you are ever looking for a buddy for RI or CT dives.

Welcome to ScubaBoard thick as thieves26. Glad you decided to join us.

I'm always up for diving. CT doesn't have many sites. When I lived there I was going to RI or MA. Same sites I dive now. If you plan on going this time of year a drysuit is highly recommended.

Let me know if you want to meet up for some dives.

I live in Rhode Island and got my OW certification this past September. Send me a message if you are ever looking for a buddy for RI or CT dives.
Hey, I live in RI as well. Always looking for another dive buddy. ESPECIALLY in the winter. Message me. Where about do you live?

Hey, I live in RI as well. Always looking for another dive buddy. ESPECIALLY in the winter. Message me. Where about do you live?

I'm up for RI or cape ann. My during the week schedule is shifting but I should be available on teusday, I can also do next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom