Looking for Col. John D Craig's TV series records

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Ian,

Here is one more angle and link to try. The forum you are in now is basically just a "meet and greet" forum and usually does not have a targeted group. I just noticed in the Vintage forum, there is a sub-section called, "History of Diving Museum" http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/history-diving-museum/

a probable point of contact there is Debra@DivingMuseum

Again, I think making your post there would probably produce better results than in the Intro section.

Good luck,

Couv

John D. Craig was our Uncle I am his youngest nephew John A. Craig I tried even to find video on youtube but foudn nothing. By the way the D. means nothing just for "artistic expression or stage" of 5 the brothers he did not have a middle name our Dad had middle name of David he was the youngest of 5 the brothers. Uncle "Jack or John D. Craig was born in 1903 died on labor day weekend same as Princess Diana in 1998 but age 94-95. He wa Col. in Army Air Corp during WW2 took picture of Ploesti raid and after the war Bikini Atomic bomb test.

John D. Craig was our Uncle I am his youngest nephew John A. Craig I tried even to find video on youtube but foudn nothing. By the way the D. means nothing just for "artistic expression or stage" of 5 the brothers he did not have a middle name our Dad had middle name of David he was the youngest of 5 the brothers. Uncle "Jack or John D. Craig was born in 1903 died on labor day weekend same as Princess Diana in 1998 but age 94-95. He wa Col. in Army Air Corp during WW2 took picture of Ploesti raid and after the war Bikini Atomic bomb test.
Thankyou Jctopgun,
I never cease being amazed at the slow but steady progress i am making... I actually was given the email address of John's youngest daughter Kathy KJCKEEFE@aol.com but she failed to reply to two posts so I guess either she doesn't want to answer or there is something wrong with the address?
I was always bemused by the absence of any substance to the middle initial.. you have answered my question there!
I wonder if you know the address of any further close members of his family who might help with the digging up of his archives from where ever they MUST be?
Thankyou for taking the trouble to answer such an obtuse question fromAustralia and our Surl Life Saving Fraternity.
regards,
Ian R. (Richard) Jefferys

Back
Top Bottom