Looking for bugs from shore please help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bruce119

Registered
Reaction score
I live near Tampa I'm looking for a beach dive on the East side

I'm hoping some of you guys could help a little. From what I read Vero Beach area mite have some spots. I would go down south as far as maybe Jupiter any farther than that and it's a long drive. I'm tiring to do it on a low budget. You know spend the night in the car stuff.

Please help I did plenty of beach dives in Venice for sharks teeth and I did a few river dives. I never dove on the east coast.

Any help or advise I sure would appreciate I just want to get a few bugs.

Thanks
Bruce

Depending on the weather... the big bugs are closer to Sebastian inlet... but, the viz usually stinks... I've seen a lot of bugs come out out Pompano Beaches, LBTS, etc... They're there.. you just have to go get them.

I will be coming over next week or two. I have relatives that live in Stuart.

Any one care to give me a tip maybe around Stuart Beach, Jensen Beach someware around there.

I realize that the nice and easy spot will be crowded. And I do have Ned DeLoach's book I figure those spots will be hit pretty good.

I'm only one person. I'm not going to do too much damage. Just looking for some help and maybe share a tip or spot or two.

You can PM me if you don't want to post a spot. I know that's asking a lot.

Is there a reef line all the way up the beach in that area or just in the parks. I thought I would find an easy access spot and up the beach a wile before putting in.

I'll take all the help I can get

Thanks Guys
Bruce

bruce119:
I live near Tampa I'm looking for a beach dive on the East side

I'm hoping some of you guys could help a little. From what I read Vero Beach area mite have some spots. I would go down south as far as maybe Jupiter any farther than that and it's a long drive. I'm tiring to do it on a low budget. You know spend the night in the car stuff.

Please help I did plenty of beach dives in Venice for sharks teeth and I did a few river dives. I never dove on the east coast.

Any help or advise I sure would appreciate I just want to get a few bugs.

Thanks
Bruce
You know they're not in season now.

Yes I do I know the regs. very well I do my home work. mini seson last wens-thrus in july 26 & 27. Reg. season Aug 6 - march 31 oh and you need a mesuring device in your posation.

I plan to come over in week or two to due some scouting not hunting. Then come back when the season opens.

I'm hoping some one will trun me on to a spot around Stuart. I know it's a long shot.

Thanks
Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom