Looking for buddy in Palm Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coasterp

Registered
Reaction score
Coming to Palm Springs for vacation 11/8 - 11/12. Would like to do a shore dive on one day. I am OW cert with approx 75 dives. Not familiar with the area, so I'm not really aware of best places for shore diving.

The original poster probably meant Palm Springs Florida. That's a suburb near West Palm Beach.

To the original poster. There are a lot of really good shops and boats in the area, in both West Palm Beach and in Boynton Beach. A good shop to figure out the kind of diving you'd like to do is one called Force-E. They don't own a boat but they can get you on most of the boats in Boynton or West Palm Beach. I know you were looking for recommendations on a buddy but I always found it was easy to hook up with somebody on a charter relatively easily before I got solo certified

The original poster probably meant Palm Springs Florida. That's a suburb near West Palm Beach.

To the original poster. There are a lot of really good shops and boats in the area, in both West Palm Beach and in Boynton Beach. A good shop to figure out the kind of diving you'd like to do is one called Force-E. They don't own a boat but they can get you on most of the boats in Boynton or West Palm Beach. I know you were looking for recommendations on a buddy but I always found it was easy to hook up with somebody on a charter relatively easily before I got solo certified
My bad, I dive bi-costal and assumed this was in my Cali watch. my bad

YES. You are correct. Had one of those dyslexic moments. Coming to Palm Beach, Florida. Thanks for the info on the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom