Looking for buddy(ies) in Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vjongene

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I will be staying at our vacation home in Curacao (Blue Bay Resort) from Dec 13 to Jan 2 this winter. I know a few local divers, but most of them work during the week. If anyone at Scubaboard should be looking for a buddy during that period, please post an answer to this thread or PM me. I can also be reached on Skype as vjongene. Only certified divers willing to dive from shore please. I am reasonably familiar with dive sites on the island, so do not mind picking sites and leading the dives.

Thanks already,

Victor J.

Victor,

My wife and I will be in Curacao for the Surge trip (5th-12th), then extending until the 16th. My wife doesn't dive as much as i do, so finding a buddy would be great!

Tom

Hi Victor,
I will be with my wife and kids from dec 22 - 29 at the marriott. My wife does not dive so it would be great to dive with a buddy.
KC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom