Looking for Basic Cave Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And if you ever make it down to the Luraville , I can take you a couple of splashes. :D

Jean

Very Cool! Thanks so much for the responses. It doesn't matter if it's not this specific weekend, I go to North Florida almost every month.

Thanks SuPrBuGmAn and Jean! I will PM you when I will get back to NFL.

Anyone else that could make it the weekend of July 4th? My future ex-boyfriend will be diving his rebreather and I will be left out to be his surface support if I don't find a dive buddy, isn't this sad? :bawling:

Any of you that responded that would like to drive over for the weekend??? I am desparate.........:shakehead:

Not a good weekend, for me, but if you need a buddy next time around in the panhandle, shoot me a message. I'm in the area 3 outa 4 weekends.

ditto
well.. maybe 2 outa 3 weekends for me

Hope you find somebody. It was dead today as far as cave divers go.

Was that Jackson or east coast springs on the 4th?

Jackson Blue on the weekend of the 4th.

Thanks for the replies anyway. I will keep it in mind for following weekends.

you still looking for a dive partner for the 4th ? all my regular dive friends have other plans. its 2 months and i'm itching to get in the water !

John

Hope ya'll have fun this weekend. I know you will. I will be in Luraville area the following weekend.

Butch

Butch,

It's really a shame you cannot join us... Jackson Blue won't be the same without you. I hope you have a great 4th of July and we will meet the next time.

John,

Very cool! I am basic, just doing main line dives on 6ths. Are you full cave? In any case I think we are going to have a great time.

If you are interested in accommodation we are renting a trailer from Ed (Cave Adventurers) and we have a spare bedroom. We also have the boat reserved so we can gget to any cave besides Jackson Blue (Twin etc). Have you ever dove there before? The cost of the room is ~$30-$40 per person (depends on how many people are renting).

Let me know..

xenia, thanks just have to get blessing from the boss. Full cave since 2002, back mount. Quite familar with Jackson , twin, hole in the wall. Normaly scooter Jackson, but I'll swim if you twist my arm hard enough. Probably need to swim it, make me appreciate my scooter more. LOL. Ya'll coming down Friday?

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom