Looking for apartment/condo) owners who work with a resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oregondiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
long shot...but Scuba board usually comes through so thought I would try.

We are meeting with a realtor to probably put an offer on a small unit that is managed by Buddy Dive on Bonaire. There are 4 years remaining on the property management agreement with BD. We have stayed at their Belmar property often but recently been really impressed with service and fills with Dive Friends when staying at non-Buddy properties.

Looking to understand more how the property management agreement works with owners who use their rental (4 weeks a year planned, rest of the time in the rental pool or get short notice use). Unlike US agreements (40 pages of legalese) this one is short and generalized.

Questions about buying a non-dorm size fridge (and delivery!), to providing dish towels for the unit we buy, then using pool towels or to deals Buddy dive may make to owners on truck/tank packages. Or even a contact at Buddy who "handle" owner discussion/questions.

Or talking to other owners who have a unit at a dive resort in Bonaire and how those property management agreements work...any discussion is appreciated pm or through this thread.

Having an autoimmune disease that gets relief through diving means I didn't have to sell this idea on my husband too hard ✌️
Shell

Thanks Ann. The realtor said he sent emails to Buddy Dive without response. And I sent email a few days ago but still no response.

Hoping we will get a reply shortly as we are eager to make an offer and start our next journey into middle age, ahem, more trips to Bonaire :)
Shell

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom