Looking for an instructor....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ Desert Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want do to a dry suit course ASAP and I'm having a hard time finding an instructor. Is there is there an instructor who wants to hold a PADI course soon?

shark.byte.usa:
Oasis has a wreck alley trip in a couple weeks; there's nothing on the schedule but they may have a drysuit course before the trip if the interest is there. I'd call John (scubajcf) @ 602.992.3093 or email him (jflanders at azdivers dot com).

-Garrett

Thanks Garrett, I just got a PM from John and I hope to work things out with him. As for a trip that is kind of out of the questions right now. I just got back last week from the Keys and I don't think my boss/wife would let me run away again that soon. Thanks for the info!

Thanks,

Adam

Hit up El Mar, they were able to run a private class for us short notice- surprisingly enough they didn't jack up the price. I'd give them a call.

I want to get to know my dry suit before October....I don't like to wait!!! I have alway got what I wanted when I wanted it and I'm not waiting until Oct. !!! LOL....and it looks like I start my class tomorrow!!!! See even in the desert we can learn to dive dry in 114 deg. weather. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom