Looking for all inclusive hotel with scuba diving July 27 for 7 day's ...Any Ideas???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duke 2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi ,

The title is pretty much what im looking for...:D

I have allready been to Cozumel ...I do not mind going back it was great .......Hotel sugestion's??

Put it this way ...I would like to scuba dive for the whole week with my son ..He's 13...Yes he is a cetified diver ...And he love's it ....I'm trying to find somthing to fit my budget......!

Would be nice to have dive shop on site .....I posted a couple of day's back on scubaboard that i was looking for hotel's in Cuba ....There doesen't look like to be any hotel's with dive shops on site .....Put it this way ....It doesen't look like Cuba is the way to go if you want to Scuba dive period ..??

Why i had sugested Cuba was because somtimes you could get good deals on all inclusive hotels :).......But from what i have been learning , Cuba it not the place to go if you want to Scuba dive......It seems that if you do find a hotel you allway's have to leave your hotel to go to the Marina to meet up with the boats ..

Anyway enough BLA BLA ...lol

So basicly i'm try to find all you can eat all you can drink and a whole lot of diving for a decent price ......

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thank's for taking time to read this post .....Have a nice day .!!

Duke 2

Look into the Philipines went to Sabang three years ago to Atlantis Dive resort and had a great time and well worth the money all of the resorts in the area have thier own boats and you just walk out of your room and onto the boat. Compared to Playa Del Carmen last year for about the same price but half the diving.

Scuba Club Cozumel will get you about 20 good dives each with fairly good food. AI is rooms, meals, and diving (five 2-tank boat dives and all the shore tanks you want). Alcohol and tips not included.

There are a number of nice resort hotels in Puertos Aventuras, with dive shops in the same complex. You would also have access to the cenotes.

There are several very good options for you in Fiji but if you want to stay more Caribbean there are a lot of choices on Coz. I can hook you up with a week at the El Cid La Ceiba for a VERY good price and I was very happy with the food there. They have an onsite dive shop, but personally I would dive with Tres Pelicanos. Tres Pelicanos is not onsite for any hotel but they can pick you up at the El Cid pier and since they will take care of your gear and have it on the boat again for the next days dives there is little difference between that and a dive shop that is onsite. You would LOVE diving with Tres Pelicanos and their DM Servando.

It's not Mexico or Cozumel, but I stayed at the Beaches in Turks and Caicos. There are also similar Beaches resorts in Jamaica. It is an all inclusive resort including food, alcohol, and the activities including diving. All of the gear mask, fins, snorkel, jacket BC, regulators, and weights included in the package at no extra cost. You can to 2 tank morning dives and 1 tank afternoon dives. A night dive is available if enough guests are interested. Right now they are having discounts and airfare credits. It was a little pricey but when you factor in what you would spend for boat diving anyways it actually becomes a much better deal. I spent over $1,000 for myself and my daughter for 4 dives in Maui and Kona including gear. The other great thing is that for the nondiving members of my family it was still one of the best vacations ever for the wife and kids. They are asking when can we go back again. When I can afford it again! not now, but will definitely go back.

Hotel Cozumel is a fairly inexpensive option. Food is okay, but filling. There is a dive op on site and they run two tanks in the morning and one tank in the afternoon. They are also close to town if you want to get better food for dinner a couple nights.

Iberostar is further south and have an on site shop. I haven't been there in years, but because they were so close to the reef, they ran four single tank trips a day, coming back to the resort between the dives. Was nice to be able to get a snack between dives.

Alternatives to Cozumel are abundant. Sunset House on Grand Cayman, Coco View on Roatan, just to name a few. Check out the destination treads here on SB and you'll get a lot of good suggestions and some reports on many of the locations and facilities.
DivemasterDennis

Thank's ...Where are the treads on SB??? ...So many don't know where to go !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom