Looking for a weekend dive trip in NY/NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kvogs

New
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm fairly to new to diving and have only dove in the Caribbean and Asia (never in any cold Atlantic water). As I have no vacation time left at work, I'm looking for some weekend dive trips around NYC. Any recommendations? It doesn't have to be ocean or wreck diving. I would be happy to head up to a lake or quarry if there was something interesting to see. I'm a baby about the cold so bear that in mind :)

Thanks!

Where in new york are you? Check out www.wreckvalley.com

Thats the actual site and forum. Im always looking for people to dive with at Dutch Springs in Bethlahem PA if youre interested, as I too am slightly new to this sport. Let me know because Im out of school and I can dive whenever you want.

-Matt

Hey Matt,
I'm in Brooklyn -- are you near the city? I'd love to plan a day trip in late July/early August. I often have off on Mondays. That all being said, I don't have a car!

Kerstin

(PS Wreck Valley website is down...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom