Looking for a liveaboard April 6-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joelpat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I've looked at a few boats around the Similans, but not really found many options for those specific days. Is there a centralized location for finding schedules?
I'm fitting this in between business meetings in PP and BKK.

I'll be done in BKK about noon on the 6th, and I have to be back by 11:00AM on Thursday the 11th.

Anyone have any contacts of suggestions for finding a ride?

We don't have any service for booking liveaboards like Kayak does flights, so no joy there. But assuming you can get to Phuket right away when you finish your work in Bangkok on the 6th and make it here for an evening departure, and then fly out on the morning of the 11th so that you've got sufficient no-fly time, you'll be able to find a boat for the entire period. I can see a number of options that might work for you, but it would be better to narrow the list down somehow.

How many of you are there? Do you have any specific preferences (e.g., cabin type, private bathroom, etc.)? Do you have a preference of dive sites you'd like to visit? Do you want to spend all your time diving or do you prefer a somewhat shorter trip (say departing on the 7th or returning on the 9th)?

We have a liveaboard departing in the late afternoon of the 6th returning on the 10th with some spaces still available. It is a 4 day and night to Similan and Richelieu with 14 dives. If you need to be back in Bangkok by 11am on the 11th it may mean you skip the last dive due to no fly time, but it could work for you.

You can PM me or send a mail to shop@scubacat.com for more information if you want.

Many, many options on those dates, offering good value for money we have: A2, A8, B3 (10% last minute offer), B6 (3 days/3 nights, so return on the 9th) and C1. There are also several options for 3 days/2 nights trips, so departure early morning and return on the 8th early evening.
Let me know what kind of boat you're looking for and I can advise you further.

Edit: if you could leave on the evening of the 5th there are a few options more.

Back
Top Bottom