Looking for a last minute 1 week liveaboard BDE in Egypt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

funscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for a last minute 1 week liveaboard to BDE in Egypt for the 2nd of sept 2017 for 1 person.
Thanks !

Hi there!

We show that there are currently two trips available that meet your date and destination (BDE) requirements.

1. MY Samira - Their 7-night Brothers Islands - Daedalus - Elphinstone departs from Port Ghalib on September 2 and is currently priced at USD 962 prior to the single supplement.

2. MY Contessa Mia - This boat has a BDE trip that leaves from Hurghada on September 2 and is currently priced at USD 1,037 prior to the single supplement.

Feel free to drop us a line about either of these trips, or let us know if your circumstances change so we can suggest other itineraries for you. Happy diving!

(Please note that all prices quoted in this post are subject to change.)

Looking for a last minute 1 week liveaboard to BDE in Egypt for the 2nd of sept 2017 for 1 person.
Thanks !

I don't know if they have any open spots left, but The Red Sea Aggressor is offering 40% off for their BDE trip that week, see the link below:

Aggressor Fleet - Official Website

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom