Looking for a hydro facility (not a dive shop)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rchrds

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hey gang. I just moved here from further west, and have 35 tanks that need to go to hydro, a mix of steel and aluminum. I'm looking for a quality hydro facility somewhere near Fayetteville that isn't going to screw up my steel tanks. I will not pay the extra for a dive shop (I am a qualified inspector w/ eddy current machine) so please don't recommend a dive shop. Anyone have any suggestions? I am willing to drive a couple of hours to drop them all off if need be.

Jason Richards
NSS 41539
j@rchrds.org

Call a local firehall and see where they take their tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

two options though I'm not familiar with any close to fayetteville. My preferred shop is Safe Air Systems but they are up by Greensboro. $13/tank

Clayton Branch
These guys do it for $15/tank and are in Clayton which is a lot closer.

Join the Raleigh Area Divers group on facebook, lots of good stuff there too. Safe Air is really a top notch shop and have extensive experience with steel tanks and also have reconditioned bank bottles and compressors if you are in the market for those too

Thanks for the info- Safe Air will be it. I have no problems with driving an hour to take this big an order, plus they may get my bank bottles as well... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom