Looking for a group to dive with in CT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

Got my cert 4 years ago, stopped diving, recently took a refresher course and I am looking for people to dive with again. I've heard good things about SECONN but the timing and location of their club dives doesn't work for me. Does anyone know of any other active groups in (preferably western) CT?

Try contacting New England Dive in Wallingford if you have not already.

Without a boat there isn't much good diving in CT. Most CT divers I know come to RI to shore dive. In western CT you might have more luck looking at Long Island for dive clubs.

SECONN does a lot of charter boat diving which is the way to go in CT. You have all of Long Island Sound, full of wrecks to dive offshore, from shore all you have is shallow water sandy bottoms and not much to see.

There are freshwater lakes in CT if that interest you, but groups that dive them are unknown to me.

Back
Top Bottom