Looking for a good dive resort in the Phillipines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mattdives

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I am a newish diver, but absolutely love it. I am certified to 70', but looking to get my adult sons into diving (they are excited). I am looking for a good dive resort in the Philippines that would be good for new divers and also the night life. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks,

Please accept our invitation to dive with us in Subic Bay! Great diving and great nightlife in a small beach town atmosphere. 3 hour drive from Manila (MNL) and 1.5 hour drive from Clark (CRK.) We will take great care of you and your sons. Feel free to PM at mangosdivecenter@gmail.com ~ Ken

Since you threw in nitelife, Puerto Galera, Bohol (Panglao) spring to mind. Any PADI or SSI scuba shop can get your sons certified...email or speak to a couple and go with one you feel comfortable with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom