Looking for a diving resort near Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CODMAN

I appreicate your input, I know you suggested Atlantis hotel for me based on what things i thought most important.

Atlantis hotel is still in the running for sure..... one good thing about Asia divers it sounds like is the bar and maybe babes.....

i have an email into atlantis and asia divers both, and will question them further....

i am just trying to talk this thing out and get opinions to a place i have never been.

but i know based on what everyone is saying i will have a great time in PG, where ever i stay.

Actually, I find Asia divers and Atlantis very similar! Both Big, well run, clean operations! Both have nice bars. Also Ton Ton at the 50Bar (Atlantis bar) is a riot... There are often babes at both...:D Not a problem...

ither one you choose, you'll be happy I think!

Cheers!

CODMAN

I appreicate your input, I know you suggested Atlantis hotel for me based on what things i thought most important.

Atlantis hotel is still in the running for sure..... one good thing about Asia divers it sounds like is the bar and maybe babes.....

i have an email into atlantis and asia divers both, and will question them further....

i am just trying to talk this thing out and get opinions to a place i have never been.

but i know based on what everyone is saying i will have a great time in PG, where ever i stay.

I never dived with Atlantis, so I don't know about how they operate... I'm sure they are good as well. one thing I don't like about Atlantis is the location. it's in the middle of Sabang and not directly facing to the sea. it's behind the restaurants. EG/Asiadivers has their own proper jetty and right in front of the sea. it's nice to have BF watching blue ocean.

as for the number of divers in the boat. usually max 5-6 divers. sometimes only 2 & guides. not like some Korean operations on the beach!

what does BF mean?

where is EG/Asiadivers in relationship to the rest of the town, which i assume is worth going into for an evening.

or once you are at EG/Asiadivers, you do not need to go anywhere else?
i just need some good drinks and pretty women.....

Breakfast.....
Sabang( where all the girly bars are...) is just 3 - 5 mins (depends on how much you drink at the point bar first).... walk from EG.

iwould rather chase the loose ones running around not go to a girly bar.....

surely there is a couple of places to go dancing and chasing women......

thanks for the map........i see sabang disco...........

is that a good place to dance and hangout or a dumpy place?

Back
Top Bottom