Looking for a dive buddy sometime next week.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKiely240

New
Reaction score
I am going to be in the Port Charlotte area for a little over a week and would like to do some shark tooth diving. My schedule is wide open next week if anyone is interested.

What days were you looking to dive?

I was looking to go out last week. I got hooked up with megladon charters last Thursday. Unfortunately I'm heading back up to Jacksonville today.

Not with finding any shark teeth, but I did make friends with about 5 sheep head that followed me around for the whole dive.

Hunting for megs is like that. Small fossil teeth are pretty easy to find, but megs are a lot more luck than anything.

I wasn't that upset it was all in all a good day. We went out to M16 and the 40 ft ledge. Visibility was about 10 ft or so

Hey all, I'm trying to get a group of 6 people together to do a charter in Wilmington, NC on August 23/24. I went diving there 2 wks ago, found 94 teeth and cant wait to go back. I have a charter captain that is free and has me booked- now I just have to fill the boat. I didn't find any monster teeth, but a few people on the boat did find some 6+ inchers. I found 2 that were 4.5, and 8 that were 4 inches. Rest were smaller megs, maco, other shark and meg fragments. Email me directly if you are interested! Can car pool to save $. Deep dive- 100-105 feet. Nitrox and advanced open water divers.
Mike Seese mseese@bellsouth.net

meg.jpgmeg2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom