Looking for a dive buddy/north carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckhead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
First, I'd like to wish everyone Happy Holidays and a Very Happy New Year!!
Ok; I am looking for a dive buddy for North Carolina. I am looking to go sometime between June & July and dive with either Olympus in Morehead City or Discovery in Beaufort. Either one is fine--they are both very good. My schedule is flexible. I don't want to go with a group with a dive shop. I'd rather go myself and hook up with someone down there, if I had to. The guy I usually dive with doesn't think he will be able to go due to his wife :no: or should we say "work schedule".
If interested, please post back.
PS-Not looking for any new divers or female divers. Just serious wreck divers. (No offense to the female divers; there are many out there better than I; but I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate this type of dive buddy.)
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey there Wreckhead - why don't you consider joining Indian Valley Scuba as we dive the wrecks of NC a little more than most! Our trips are Aug 6-9, or Sept 10-13. Three days of diving, doing 3-tank trips on two days and wrapping up with a 2-tanker on the last day. Lots of serious exploration, a great group of good divers, and a chance to make some new friends! We're staying at the Discovery Lodge and diving with them. Cost is only $480 - you can't get it that cheap if you book it yourself! Details can be found by clicking here.

Where are you coming from? I am in upstate n.y. Shoot me some dates you are interested in..

I'm in Northern New Jersey. I can go anytime. I would like to go at the end of June or anytime in July or early August. My schedule is very flexible, basically what ever is good for you.

Hey there Keith, welcome to the chat! You can share with Wreckhead what a fun group we are! Hope to see you both joining us in NC and elsewhere this year!

Have you seen our Trips and Travel schedule?

You might want to check the NC board. If there are any locals that can join you, you are likely to find them there. Link in my signature line.

Second what Herman says - post what dates you are going- I am always looking for a buddy when I head to the coast and I know of many who are as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom