Looking for a dive buddy for Gilboa 11-13.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pelagic_by_nature

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody?? :idk:

Um..that would be me!

Good day diving. Probably my last "quarry" dives of the year.

My new wetsuit handled it well. Not great, but well.

Temps showed 52 degrees and viz at 20-25 feet max. Quiet day at Gilboa.

Thanks for the invite!

I was there on Sat. the 12th. I got there about 12:30. I was the lone diver driving the white Prius. Maybe one of you zipped up my dry suit. Can't do a rear shoulder entry by myself. I had a great dive even though students from a small class sort of silted up the shallow side.

I was there on Sat. the 12th. I got there about 12:30. I was the lone diver driving the white Prius. Maybe one of you zipped up my dry suit. Can't do a rear shoulder entry by myself. I had a great dive even though students from a small class sort of silted up the shallow side.

Unfortunately, that was our class. Guilty as charged!

I did not silt up..cause I was too busy popping to the surface with my drysuit.:shocked2:

Like the drysuit otherwise?

DaveT,

It was fine. I have done the DUI demo days a couple times and I seemed to have done better with buoyancy and control back then. I don't know what happened last weekend. But I struggled and was very frustrated. I am going to do some pool work and then try open water again. Possibly New Years day. I am a stubborn cuss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom