Looking for a Dive Buddy @ Blue Lagoon on 4/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Im looking for a dive buddy on 4/11 to go diving at Blue Lagoon in Huntsville, Tx. I confirmed that Blue Lagoon is open. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks, :D

No problem.... Thanks for your response. I thought it might long shot for most of the folks this weekend.. I am looking forward to making my first dive of the year!

Im looking for a dive buddy on 4/11 to go diving at Blue Lagoon in Huntsville, Tx. I confirmed that Blue Lagoon is open. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks, :D

I hear that only Lagoon 1 is open right now, which would make it really busy. if you get there early ask for the Gorilla or something on that side. Btw I hope your vehicle has a lot of ground clearance. sorry we can't make it on 4/11 but will be there on 4/18have fun

No problem.... Thanks for your response. I thought it might long shot for most of the folks this weekend.. I am looking forward to making my first dive of the year!

nothing closer too you? water temp this past weekend mid60's with 5' vis. some kind of legal probs with lagoon 2.(got this info today at my LDS) you may want to call phil before you head his way

Thanks for the info 1TexasDiver. Well, I live up in Plano so I have CSSP but I was planning to kill 2 birds with one stone and go diving this Saturday and visit my parents that evening and the next day near Normangee..... Maybe Athen Scuba park might be an alternative but im not sure how far that is from Normangee... I will have to check...

Thanks for the info 1TexasDiver. Well, I live up in Plano so I have CSSP but I was planning to kill 2 birds with one stone and go diving this Saturday and visit my parents that evening and the next day near Normangee..... Maybe Athen Scuba park might be an alternative but im not sure how far that is from Normangee... I will have to check...

If your going to be in the area any way then it may be ok(visit your parents anyway I'm sure they'll enjoy your company). just don't think I'd drive all that way for the B/L. We were just at CSSP this past Sat. and thought is was really nice, a little cold but nice

CSSP is fun... I havent been there in a year or so but need to go back soon. I have been making the rounds to some of the lakes up in OK and Ark. Thanks again for the info.

Anyone up for diving CSSP the first weekend in May? I will be in Dallas that weekend, and bringing the gear is an option.

Hey jnowen... that sound good. I just need to confirm with my boss (the wife) im not doing anything that weekend but I would be happy to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom