Looking for a Dive Buddy 8/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timten

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone,
I have a chance to dive Saturday 8/6. I would like to get in two early dives at BW or any new diver friendly spot. I also have a new DSS rig I would really like some help getting tuned in. If anyone is a wine drinker, I was going to taste of Monterey after and have some free tastings. I really need to find someone, with a new baby at home I don't get to go to Monterey as often as I would like. Thanks,
Tim

Found a dive buddy. If anyone else is interested please let me know. Is anyone going to be at Breakwater, that could assist me in fine tuning my DSS rig? Thanks,
Tim

Wish I lived out in CA and could assist. My wife switched to a DSS rig after trying my Halcyon. Besides learning she could drop about 10# of lead, it took her no time at all to get dialed in to the DSS. You'll love it.

I would recommend getting that rig set up before ever leaving the house. There are plenty of setup instructions available on the internet, and I believe the manufacturer has supplied some on the website.

If you lived closer I would offer to help...

I've got it all set up, I just would like a little fine tuning help. How loose would you recommend the shoulders being? I dive a one piece 7mm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom