Looking for a buddy to dive with in Traverse city, MI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fish149

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Going to be up around traverse city, MI next week..... Looking to someone to dive with...... would like to do the Bluffs wall dive but I'm happy to dive anything else....

I'm Full tech, trimix OC

Did you end up making the dive? I hadn't heard about the wall until your post. Curious how deep it goes and where you parked.

Check in with Scuba North. They may have something happening. Nevermind, I see this is an old thread.

We have a cottage rented up that way next summer. I got excited when I saw wall and shore dive. Then I saw it started at 150 ft.

We have a cottage rented up that way next summer. I got excited when I saw wall and shore dive. Then I saw it started at 150 ft.
There are good wreck dives under 130’ around Alpena.

There's other, more shallow shore diving to do. There's an old wooden tug that's pretty cool..... Stop in at scuba north and they'll help you out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom