Looking for a Buddy, Point Lobos May 23rd + 24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry...I guess I should've mentioned that in the first post. I'll ask around and if I find someone with an extra spot, I'll definitely let you know. Thanks!

Sorry...I guess I should've mentioned that in the first post. I'll ask around and if I find someone with an extra spot, I'll definitely let you know. Thanks!

No problem, I should have asked. Maybe we can dive another time. Have fun!

Thanks again for the PM Jen! I have to ask...did you change the subject line to this post? I knew I couldn't dive on the 23rd, so I'm wondering how I spaced so much to think this was happening last Sat. :confused:

Still looking for a buddy! I have an open spot on a reservation, so if anyone's interested, let me know.

Thanks again for the PM Jen! I have to ask...did you change the subject line to this post? I knew I couldn't dive on the 23rd, so I'm wondering how I spaced so much to think this was happening last Sat. :confused:

Subject line's always been the same. No worries, we all have our space-y moments! :) Next time I head up there I'll let you know and hopefully we can see about meeting up then!

Subject line's always been the same. No worries, we all have our space-y moments! :) Next time I head up there I'll let you know and hopefully we can see about meeting up then!

Wow, I seem to be having more of them then usual lately. :shakehead:

That would be great! I look forward to meeting and diving with you sometime. Have fun Sat...I'm sure you'll find a good buddy.

Jenth,

I sent you a PM about joining your group...

Mike

Spot's taken! Mike, I look forward to diving with you on Saturday.

Wow, I seem to be having more of them then usual lately. :shakehead:

That would be great! I look forward to meeting and diving with you sometime. Have fun Sat...I'm sure you'll find a good buddy.

If you're ever down in SoCal, let me know! By that time, I'll know the area much better (and in any case, my husband knows it pretty well) and can show you around.

Back
Top Bottom