Looking for a Buddy next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goannaman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone.

Just checking to see if anyone would like to dive next week?

I'm flexible on the day, and the location. I am up for Saltwater or Freshwater, only limitations are:

1. Not looking for anything over 100 fsw
2. No wreck penetration
3. No caves.

Other than that I am up for anything.

As for me, I think my profile is pretty accurate. As I only have one leg (and at the moment no swim leg) I only use one fin in the water. I still swim better than most people. I have been swimming since I was very young, and grew up with parents that were divers. I'm more comfortable in the water than on land.

Anyway, if you are looking for someone to dive with, I'm your guy!

Since Florida is a large state, it would be helpful to isolate the area you are looking to dive... Orlando is fairly central to the state, but it is not a diving hub of the state...

If you are in Ft. Lauderdale this coming Sunday, I'll be on Sea Experience II if you want to join me.

Thanks Debby, unfortunately I have baby sitting duties Sunday, so that is right out.

I will pretty much drive anywhere. I'm not planning on anything south of Miami, so figure I am only looking at about a four hour drive max.

I'm not saying I couldn't be talked into a longer drive, and I do have tons of vacation days and a gigantic amount of Marriott points to use up, soo...

I'm pretty flexible. I just like to dive, and I want to meet other people who also like to dive. I'm ok with Car pooling (hey getting four tanks and gear in the trunk of a Honda Civic might be a tight fit, but it does get good gas mileage!), driving to meet somewhere, as long as it involves diving, I'm happy.

If you have the time this weekend Conch Republic is having a great deal. $60 for a two tank dive. There are many on here that are coming from Tampa today to dive the weekend with them.

If you have the time this weekend Conch Republic is having a great deal. $60 for a two tank dive. There are many on here that are coming from Tampa today to dive the weekend with them.

I wish I had time. Oddly enough, I have found that now that I work from home, the weekends are the most inconvenient time for me to do anything! On the weeks that I am home though, Monday - Friday are great!

I dive many, if not most Fridays, so keep in touch. Usually Broward but sometimes BHB or Kev's.

I wish I had time. Oddly enough, I have found that now that I work from home, the weekends are the most inconvenient time for me to do anything! On the weeks that I am home though, Monday - Friday are great!

I may have time to jump into Blue Springs - Orange City with you either Tuesday am or Thursday AM. How do you get your gear from set up to the water? Blue Springs requires a long walk (some of it in the water) from the vehicles to the dive site.
There is a rumor that some of us will be diving on either Friday or Saturday. Friday is TBA right now but Saturday is at Paradise Spring, both deeper than you desire and overhead environment.

Hi Everyone.
Just checking to see if anyone would like to dive next week?
I'm flexible on the day, and the location. I am up for Saltwater or Freshwater,
Anyway, if you are looking for someone to dive with, I'm your guy!

G-man - I will see you Tuesday in Boynton - three tanks with a 10am show, 1030 go. :)

I may have time to jump into Blue Springs - Orange City with you either Tuesday am or Thursday AM. How do you get your gear from set up to the water? Blue Springs requires a long walk (some of it in the water) from the vehicles to the dive site.

Umm... I walk?

Really though the question, although it makes sense, made me laugh. I dive with my fake leg on. I just don't have an ankle that can pivot to make a fin usable at this point. So I rock the one fin, one bootie style. I do get that that may not have been clear, and I am not uncomfortable with any questions about my gimp leg.

Tuesday is out because I will be diving in Boynton. Thursday morning would be great.

For anyone else that might want to dive, Monday is right out, as it turns out I actually have to work. I hate turning down dives because of work... :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom