Looking for a Buddy August 24, 25 and/or 26th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Louse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I just decided on a trip up to Cape Ann on August 24-26th. I am looking for a dive buddy(ies) to do some shore dives that weekend. For the shore dives I'm looking at Friday afternoon, or anytime on Sunday. Anybody game?

I booked a spot for the Saturday (25th) trip to the salvages with Cape Ann Divers, and will hopefully be able to buddy up with someone on the boat. If anybody would want to meet up on the Saturday charter that'd be great to have a buddy set up in advance!

I was up there a couple of weekends ago and the vis was stellar. Cape Ann Divers is a very good OP and has a map of all the shore dive spots with lots of detail as to what you will find at each spot down to the best places to park. Check with them first thing and you can't go wrong for the rest of your trip.

Sea Louse! If I can get that weekend off from work Id love to join you for Saturday and Sunday.

Cool. So the trip has been planned a little more in detail, and I actually have a buddy now, but you can certainly join too. My GF has made arrangements to meet me up there on Saturday morning. We booked spots on the Cape Ann Divers 1PM charter to the Salvages. On Sunday we booked an AM guided shore dive (two 1 tank dives) with MASS Diving. It's only 10 bucks, and I initially booked it when I hadn't yet found a buddy. You are totally welcome to join us. If we don't get too chilled by the cold water, we are also planned on possibly doing a night dive somewhere too, and likely a quick shore dive on Monday morning.

Let me know.

Sea Louse-I think we're on the same charter. There are 7 of us headed over to Cape Ann this Saturday to do the 1pm dive. We'll see you on Saturday.

Kevin
Saratoga NY

If you do a night dive I would recommend Back Beach. Very easy entry and you can park right next to the site. We did a night dive there on Tuesday and saw a bunch of squid as well as a sea robin, spotted and red hake, and a lot of black sea bass,

Cool! See you there! My girlfriend and I both dive zeagle regs and bcs. You'll spot us.
Hopefully we will all spot some seals.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom