Looking for 2 Steel 100's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paintballpsyco2369

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all, I am searching for a set of doubles for a friend of mine. He is thinking about starting a Tech class soon and would like a set for that, but also the 120's he has now are a bit too much for what he does now.

He has asked me to look for:

- Steel High Pressure 100's
- 7.25" tanks
- 7/8 necks so he can still use the bands and valves he has now
- Galvanized preferred but may consider painted tanks
- O2 cleaned is not too much of an issue presently as it can always be done at a later point in time
- Prefer in hydro tanks but may be able to work something out for tanks out of hydro
- Same goes for visuals, preferred in vis, but possible to work something out for out of vis tanks.
- Tanks without matching serials are not a big deal
- A set with bands and manifold is not necessary, but if you happen to have a set already made up, he may still be interested.

Now for the hard part, He lives up in Michigan around Algonac, and works around Findlay Ohio. Not interested in something requiring shipping, so local to either of those places will be fine. If you happen to have anything, please let me know as well as your preferred contact method and info, and I will pass it along to him.

Thanks for looking, I hope to hear back soon.

Paint.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom