Lookin' for a place...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJW

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello, I just moved to Seattle about a week ago from New York, just for my 3 months internship. So I am new to the area and etc... Not only me, but my buddy who is also a Scubaboard member (Yukoneer).

Anyway, I dove with my DUI FLX50/50 recently for the first time. It has SI-5 gloves system and I had to reassemble them to my drysuit. Unfortunately, when I get out of the water, I felt wet in the area of wrists - obviously, I didn't reassemble my gloves system properly. I did followed the exact the same procedure as on www.dui-online.com, using the soap and everything. Doesn't seem to work out for me. So now I am looking for a shop or whoever can reassemble my SI-5 gloves to my drysuit and make sure there is no leakages anymore, do you guys know where/who? I will be apprenicated!

SCUBAJW said: "Hello, I just moved to Seattle about a week ago from New York, just for my 3 months internship. So I am new to the area and etc... Not only me, but my buddy who is also a Scubaboard member (Yukoneer)."

By the way - welcome to Puget Sound! You will find the pool (Puget Sound) in the backyard well worth diving!

Yep - feel free to join us on the 18th and meet a few fellow ScubaBoarders ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks Guys! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom