Look'en for a Dive Shop . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats; have a friend of my who is selling a dive resort in ROATAN-Honduras.very nice place, there is a few options, start for rent with option to buy, just rent or some agreement if you are interested sent me you email

You might also look at investing in an existing shop, with this economy. In addition it sounds like you've got some skills that will be valuable. Good Luck..

Boats; have a friend of my who is selling a dive resort in ROATAN-Honduras.very nice place, there is a few options, start for rent with option to buy, just rent or some agreement if you are interested sent me you email

Which dive shop in Roatan? I used to live there. Boats if your considering this one Id go with ya on this one too. Roatan is an AWESOME little island. The people there are wicked cool, the diving is some of the best Ive ever experienced, and well Ive lots of freinds there and would love to run a shop there. Let me know whos dive shiop is up for sale and I can even tell you more about that area and the shop I know most all of them. I can give you the inside skinny on anything Roatan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom