Look out! I'm dangerous now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious

Señor Pantalones
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
JUST got this in the mail today... am I speschul or what? :D

So now I can say, "Been there, done that, got the embroidered backpack..."

LOL! - Okay, even though in some circles people think it's a laughable / throw away card, I'm still glad I've advanced my training, so that's a good thing, right?

D.

Yes, that's a good thing. Please don't misunderstand the discussion that's been going on in other threads. The point there has to do with PADI's inappropriate decision on naming the certification and the great variablilty between what two divers may have to do to get it. You worked hard and advanced your skills, certifications be damned ...
congratulations.

Congrats from a fellow PADI MSD....way to go,,,,EVERY bit of training does help and count!

Thank you, thank you... with any luck I should be adding a DM card to the mix in a few weeks... just have to train up a bit for those swim tests and do a few open water dives with some students...

OH and that damn wheel thing test... grrr..

D.

Congrats, Daylon, on the MSD. I never used a wheel before my DM class, but it was a piece of cake. Now those distance swims, a bit tougher. Nothing some sessions at a local pool can't cure. Just simulate the distance & time on some practice runs and you'll do great!

Daylonious:
Thank you, thank you... with any luck I should be adding a DM card to the mix in a few weeks... just have to train up a bit for those swim tests and do a few open water dives with some students...

OH and that damn wheel thing test... grrr..

D.
i love the way you refer to the rdp, lol, CONGRATS my friend:lol:

Congratulations! Do we need to address you as Master D. from now on?

Willie

Yeah, good job Daylon.

Back
Top Bottom