Longer corrugated shoulder dump hose for Ranger?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

claymore

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can you get a longer corrugated shoulder dump hose and dump cable for the Ranger?

I recently purchased a Ranger and put an Atomic SS1 air sourse on.

I had a chance to try it out in the pool at my LDS yesterday and found that the corrugated hose really limited my head movement to the right when I was breathing on the air source.

Thanks for any information or help.

Yes you can
Zeagle part numbers for each length

165-1016 Corrugated hose 16"
165-1018 Corrugated hose 23"
165-1019 Corrugated hose 19"

Can you get a longer corrugated shoulder dump hose and dump cable for the Ranger?

I had a chance to try it out in the pool at my LDS yesterday and found that the corrugated hose really limited my head movement to the right when I was breathing on the air source.

Thanks for any information or help.

I just dove my new Ranger LTD yesterday for the first time.
I have a Sherwood Shadow on mine and have the same problem.
Do you leave the hose in the velcro strap on the shoulder? Does it make a difference? :confused1

I also wonder about tank placement on the Zeagle Ranger LTD. :confused: It seems to set lower than other BCs.??

What does Zeagle recommend???

When replacing with a longer hose, is a longer dump cable also included?

Nope. If you want a longer cable you have to buy the dump valve...or DIY.

I think you would find that the cable isn't long enough. One way around it is to take the pin out of the inflator end. Of course this means that you don't have a pull dump.

Back
Top Bottom