long time under

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to put the SAC rate at .8 because of the high current, then the depth to 30 feet and say worst case 360 minutes.........just a puff under 550 cubes of gas. Sounds like a hookah is in order. Please review your training and see if you are diving beyond it.

Good luck

Michael Schlink:
Somebody please answer the OP's question or this thread may die, which would be a shame.
Well as pointed out in various ways by others, it's not really clear what the question is, but it's pretty clear the person probably has no business doing this dive. Even if the OP didn't speak English well, if they knew enough to do this dive and were just working out the details, the questions would be different or at least more specific.

I truly think this person is playing practical jokes...

i goin 2 use backplate cause i b divin for 5-6 hour. not 2 dep but current bad...something like that. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Read his previous posts. They are hilarious...I especially love the one about the mud diving. I look forward to more Hockeyman. This could be a new forum...Dep tolts by Hockeyman. Kind of like a Stewart Smalley thing. Bring it on...:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

If this is not a joke...boy am I in trouble...:)

hi i was wondering if we make a new sandwich 4-um 4 posts that talk about nothingness. The board policia can move these threads into time waster meowagory

Translation:
What about a new sub-forum specifically for trolls? The mods of the board can just move these types of threads into a Troll category.

GeorgeC:
What about a new sub-forum specifically for trolls? The mods of the board can just move these types of threads into a Troll category.

I second the motion.. maybe one called Jep's Bridge? :)

Back
Top Bottom