Long time reader, First time poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phipsi246

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been reading this board for a while now and decided I should join. I recently started my Divemaster training through New Horizons Diving Center. I have 26 logged dives. Looking forward to getting started in Tech diving.

Welcxome to the ScubaBoard and good luck with your Divemaster training.
Welcome to the Pro's!

Hey there and welcome!! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around!! :D

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

welcome and have fun with your divmaster i had a blast working on my full cave then will do idc next winter 07

Howdy and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to the Scubaboard! Good luck with Divemaster, I know what a challenge it can be.

Welcome to the board. I did my DM a few years ago and am starting the IT tonight. Enjoy the ride it DM it is a great program.

phipsi246:
I have been reading this board for a while now and decided I should join. I recently started my Divemaster training through New Horizons Diving Center. I have 26 logged dives. Looking forward to getting started in Tech diving.

:huh:

Welcome to the board.

I do not want to discourage you but SLOW down there pilgram. After 26 dives you have come along way from crawling but taking on the responsibilty for divers who are on their first dives when your very first dive was only 25 ago? That is a scary thought on both accounts.

Tech Diving?? Does the shop you use actually have a person in it or do you just insert your credit card like an ATM and it kicks out C-cards?

Go out and dive. Look at the critters and enjoy the U/W world. Spend time underwater it is not a race to Triple Certified SuperUberDiver. Whether SCUBA is a sport or not is under debate by many but that fact it is NOT A COMPETITIVE sport is without question. Those who strive to go deeper, faster, longer just to beat their last mark usually do not get to wear out a set of gear.

Go get 75 more dives in 25 different enviroments. Enjoy diving for awhile, let the ink dry on your card.

Crawl, Walk, Run, Fly... in that order Icarus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom