long time no speak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gold42

Registered
Reaction score
hi swampers this is gold 42 reporting from houston texas fomerly I was in utah. hey guys when do you statr diving in twin lakes its april when does the water warm up and since I am here now who wants to be my new dive buddy.

work in houston off of bissonette and live in dickinson

very happy to be here.

also going to south padre april 13-17 for anniversary but i am only goin snorkling since I havent been in the water for a while and going to take my refresher course at sea and sports on westheimer. in may please feel fre to eamil me my new web adr is orca1375@netscape.net I am lookin to make tons of diving friends see ya later

gold42:
hi swampers this is gold 42 reporting from houston texas fomerly I was in utah. hey guys when do you statr diving in twin lakes its april when does the water warm up and since I am here now who wants to be my new dive buddy.

work in houston off of bissonette and live in dickinson

very happy to be here.

also going to south padre april 13-17 for anniversary but i am only goin snorkling since I havent been in the water for a while and going to take my refresher course at sea and sports on westheimer. in may please feel fre to eamil me my new web adr is orca1375@netscape.net I am lookin to make tons of diving friends see ya later

Welcome to Texas!

Twin Lakes usually warms up to the low 70's in April. Keep an eye on this forum to keep up with who'll be at the lake and when. I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a buddy.

I think that John Schmidt works out of that shop and is a great instr if your looking for classes. I think his PADI number is in the 800's (lot's of experiance)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom