Long term rent of a House/Villa in Koh Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morgan84

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
A friend of mine and I are looking to rent a house/villa for a year on Koh tao, and we have a budget of about 25-35k a month. Can someone please tell me what kind of place we can get for that?

Ive been lookin all over the web for some sites that offers this type of service, but after failing, im now looking to ask the locals.

Any help is much aprichiated

Hi for that budget you can get a real nice place.

I strongly recommend that you dont book online..but come here and see for yourself as websites can be misleading and often contain old pictures.

There are plenty of options so book a month or a few weeks in a nice resort first, decide then where you wish to live on the island and go have a look.

Im sure you will find what your looking for.

Hi for that budget you can get a real nice place.

I strongly recommend that you dont book online..but come here and see for yourself as websites can be misleading and often contain old pictures.

There are plenty of options so book a month or a few weeks in a nice resort first, decide then where you wish to live on the island and go have a look.

Im sure you will find what your looking for.

thanks alot for the tip. i might just do that :D

Back
Top Bottom