Long night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.:
Any updates yet?

The biggest update we want to hear is all your team is safe.

Gary D.
I haven't been at work and haven't talked to the guys. I don't even know if they actually went out again on Monday. I know the members would be willing to go (including me if they asked me to come in off duty), but since it's way out of our district, admin needs to make the call as to whether we go or not. The members are firefighters as well as divers, so they kinda need to stay near where the taxpayers that pay the bills live. Ain't politics grand? :rolleyes:

I checked the news pages on the web and there's nothing new.
A team member casualty would definitely have made the news.... so this is one case where no news is good news :11:

Glad to hear you and the rest of the team are OK. The sad fact, as both of us know, is that these folks have no sense of personal responsibility for themselves. That is until something happens. Then, unless someone like you is around, they reap their reward.

Like my Daddy says: Ain't nobody responsible for you son, but you. So tread careful and pray that you are lucky enough to survive your mistakes. Doesn't look like these folks were treading careful, eh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom