LOLA cross connect for Fathom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the fathom I just bought whatever is stock at golem. Before ordering see if Charlie carries them now. I buy from golem occasionally, but you never know if and when you’ll get your stuff. If Charlie has them you’re guaranteed he’ll actually get them to you.

OP: i stopped by Charlie’s this afternoon and he is now carrying lola valves. He thinks his crossover is 46cm. Golems say theirs are 51cm. So not much difference. Golem only carries 300bar valves. Charlie has 200 bar lola valves. Not sure how Charlie’s price compares to golem gear but as I said earlier I always try to avoid buying from golem whenever I can. Too many people including myself have waited months for parts from golem that never show. So I’s say but from Charlie

OP: i stopped by Charlie’s this afternoon and he is now carrying lola valves. He thinks his crossover is 46cm. Golems say theirs are 51cm. So not much difference. Golem only carries 300bar valves. Charlie has 200 bar lola valves. Not sure how Charlie’s price compares to golem gear but as I said earlier I always try to avoid buying from golem whenever I can. Too many people including myself have waited months for parts from golem that never show. So I’s say but from Charlie
Golem is really a roll of the dice. Charlie is a good dude for sure.

Yeah I saw on the Fathom price list he sells a "Tech Pack" that comes with LP50s + LOLA and a couple other things for a decent price, but I don't think it will actually save me any money from buying the package once I ship it to Canada and pay duties/ taxes, plus I already have LP50s. Easier to source from one of the few Canadian Scuba wholesales.

Yeah I saw on the Fathom price list he sells a "Tech Pack" that comes with LP50s + LOLA and a couple other things for a decent price, but I don't think it will actually save me any money from buying the package once I ship it to Canada and pay duties/ taxes, plus I already have LP50s. Easier to source from one of the few Canadian Scuba wholesales.

missed the Canada part. Dan’s dive shop has them here:

You are being redirected...

Where in Canada?

Gotcha, couldn't get much farther from Detroit. I will see Charlie end of the month, I could pick one up and hand it off if you were in Ontario somewhere. Nevermind.

Gotcha, couldn't get much farther from Detroit. I will see Charlie end of the month, I could pick one up and hand it off if you were in Ontario somewhere. Nevermind.
@Tracy Dan’s Dive Shop is in St Catharines, Ontario. Near Niagara Falls. Closer to Detroit than Victoria BC.

@Tracy Dan’s Dive Shop is in St Catharines, Ontario. Near Niagara Falls. Closer to Detroit than Victoria BC.
?
I must be missing something?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom