logbook app

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubazenapp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
what logbook app does everyone use? I have seen a lot of people recommend subsurface, but it's not on google play store (I don't want to sideload), and the UI looks like it's from the 90s. I'm looking for something that has a clean and intuitive interface, is modern, and easy to use.

Subsurface. Works great for logbook and dive planning. But I use it on apple devices. Not sure how it works on others.

Subsurface is most definitely on Google play store. I have it on my phone, my wife's phone, and my tablet.

This is the best! Pretty sure it's on android too.

Edit: I can't find it on Google Play so maybe not.

Can't speak for the Applenl ecosystem, but PC and Android, Subsurface all the way.
There are a couple of others that looks a bit more modern, and have more (arguably low value) features, but none that really compare with, IMO, the right set of features that make it just as applicable to a beginner OW diver as an advanced (not AOW) tech diver.
It's also the only one that has proper seamless cloud based syncing between PC and mobile without relying on archaic manual sync or a limited set of 3rd party sync services.

what logbook app does everyone use? I have seen a lot of people recommend subsurface, but it's not on google play store (I don't want to sideload), and the UI looks like it's from the 90s. I'm looking for something that has a clean and intuitive interface, is modern, and easy to use.
If you log in to the other forum you posted about your new app you'd get your feedback.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom