Lock up your booze!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Im home from a very "dry" area and need to get rehydrated! Also after over 30 hours in the air I need to get back under water to recompress. Anybody wanna get wet during the week? PM me.

Thanks! During the week, K has weekends off. Hey, arnt you supposed to help me with my camera? Let me know and I'll be there. Gotta dive hard as Im going back to AK for a while this summer.

Thanks and congrats on your DM! Your very good at leading.

Sea Tiger tomorrow...maybe the engine room if we have our wheaties.

THREE MONK SEALS at Sea Cave all this week.

I just sent a Cosco size bottle of Jack Daniels to my baby.

The engine room was cool! Never done the whole swim through before. Can't wait to see the pics!
Kudos to the crew of AAA diving for a fantastic day, oh ya, and my dive buddy. I realy like the boat and the crew is fun. I will be recomending them in the future.

Oh, and who was your really wonderful dive buddy? Yes, Captain Alex very happy today. Kirsten always joyful and knows where all the critters hide.

uploading...cross fingers.

Downloaded to mine but cant get the online puter to download??? Several came out awsome! Working on it and cussing a lot..... OK, got it, dead USB port.Where do you want em?

Back
Top Bottom