Loch Low-Minn calendar of events 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitchell Teeters

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Check these out, I hope to see you there!

We are so grateful to all the Dive Shops and Divers that support Loch Low-Minn. It is hard to believe this is our 15th SEASON – and we would like to SPICE IT UP A BIT!
We know you have many choices of where to dive, so we decided to make your choice EASIER by offering some incentives to join our paddle fish for a fun time at the Loch.
We are dedicated to your safety, comfort and all around enjoyment of the Loch Low-Minn dive experience.
Please share your ideas - let us know what we can do to make your diving experience special!

DATELOCH EVENT
Sunday – May 13FREE LUNCH FOR ALL – Hot Dogs/Chilli & Chips/H2o - 12:30 to 1:30!
Sunday May 27FREE AIRFILLS ALL DAY - for ALL Open Water Divers (we are open Monday 5/28)
Sunday June 9LADY’S DAY – All OW Ladies dive for ½ PRICE!
Sunday June 23For the ANIMALS – Bring a bag of dog/cat food of any size for donation to the local shelter and You get $5.00 off your admission price.
Friday July 6 or 7Camp out for FREE – FREE NIGHT DIVES Bring the non diving members of your family – All visitors fees are waived for Saturday and Sunday!
Sunday July 8
HAPPY 4th! Got an Active/Retired Military card – show us and DIVE FOR FREE.
Are you a veteran? Bring a picture of yourself in UNIFORM (we like the funny ones….. – Dive for ½ Price.
Special Underwater Events on Saturday and Sunday
Sunday July 22Every 25th person signing in gets a FREE T-Shirt (student or Open Water)
All OW Air Fills are ½ PRICE
August 11 and 12TREASURE HUNT WEEKEND – OPEN TO STUDENTS AND OW
August 25 and 26TREASURE HUNT WEEKEND – OPEN TO STUDENTS AND OW
August 31 – Sept 3

Sunday – Sept 2
LABOR DAY SPECIAL –
FREE OVERNIGHT – FREE NIGHT DIVE Friday 8/31 and Saturday 9/1 –

FREE LUNCH FOR ALL
Sunday – Oct 13 and 14TREASURE HUNT WEEKEND
OCT 27-OCT 28
Sat Night 8:30
Sunday 12:30
ANNUAL HALLOWEEN WEEKEND
Haunted Night Dive – FREE
Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest WITH PRIZES -FREE
FREE LUNCH FOR ALL

Last edited by a moderator:
George and I are getting the stuff ready for the cookout! Look forward to seeing you there.

Sent from my DROID X2

Hey Mitch! That schedule looks great. Tell Stacy and Rick that their favorite Heathern from Chattanooga appreciates this! I'll see y'all up there soon.

You bet jimi! Looking forward to seeing you again. We have the free dogs this weekend.

Sent from my DROID X2

We were skunked for the cookout due to the weather so we were told that we could do a cookout anytime we wanted. Be on the lookout, George and I may come down to the tables and invite you all up for some free food!

We will be open on Monday. Come on out! Get there early!

Sent from my DROID X2

Hey Mitch, went by the Loch on Sunday and had a couple great dives in SM. Good chance I'll be diving there June 3rd with a friend. It'll be his 1st post cert. dive. Do you know if you're working that day?

Not planning on being there but I am now. LOL

Sent from my DROID X2

We should be there Saturday. I have payed the Peanut butter sandwich thing forward some time last year at Madison Quarry.

311853_2454229966016_1560068040_2662858_885768105_n.jpg
(Wife's sister after first dive. "We will only be in the water for less than an hour, I will be alright with a granola bar. Yeah. right.)

We Have consumed many on our own since then!
Elaine has new short pink tanks to try out.

Bob and Elaine!

We should be there Saturday. I have payed the Peanut butter sandwich thing forward some time last year at Madison Quarry...We Have consumed many on our own since then!
Bob and Elaine!
Wish I could make it this weekend to dive, share some PB&J sandwiches and see ya folks again, but; I have other things scheduled with family in town. I did let my brother know he started a PB&J tradition for you. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom