Locations/maps/coordinates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know its being a very long time since I checked in on this board.

I attempted to go out and dive both the Wawinet and the Paycheck.

I loaded up our dive gear and the Zodiac with the intention of paddling out to the Paycheck since my motor was still not working. I drove out to line #9 and unloaded the gear, inflated the boat and went to get the paddles. Guess what I forgot them.
Oh well. Just did a scenic shallow dive and played with the crayfish.

Anyway I was wondering if someone has recently dove the Wawinet and recorded the acurate GPS numbers?

My son and I did dive the Niagara II later on as part of my holidays and it was great.
Have not been in the water since. Really seemed to be a very short summer.

hi
does anyone have any infomation on the location of the mariposa belle aka enterprise ?
she was suppose to be found in 1999,but that is the last infomation i have found on her .

sun8ca aka steve

Hi All,

I noticed that some of you were talking about the GeoDiving web site earlier (http://www.geodiving.com) and I thought it would be neat to let u all know that they have added google maps to their site. I was using the map on the home page to take a look at the sites in the great lakes. I guess their still working on it as i can't see anything near me just yet (unless i search of course). I thought i'd add to the discussion.

take care.

Ray.

Has anyone dove the Wawinet yet and possibly have the correct coordinates? Its been a while since I asked and Im sure theres someone out there who can share these numbers?

Does anyone know the coordinates for the Pratt, just off Long Point in Lake Erie (Ontario side)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom