Location dive/accom in PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh right. him, too!

how are you, kuya caloi?

wait, mikey paid for you to wear a shirt? Wow, usually he'll pay women to take it off. He's a changed man that mikey is...

wait, mikey paid for you to wear a shirt? Wow, usually he'll pay women to take it off. He's a changed man that mikey is...

chip.... he and simon did it, i fancy, so they can wear the women's blouses. which they did, actually.... they just never got round to our clothes....

DSC_8775.jpg

doing fine, thank you. They'll be sticking a big needle up my groin area tomorrow....
so how'd it go? is it bigger now? happier?

i'm imagining that's what you're getting the needle in the groin for... same reason some women (and ex-men) get needles in the bossom...

Jag

I'll join you as soon as they take off that big needle off my right leg...

Kev, I'd reco the studio room in OOTB and the upper rooms (pay more, its nice) in Atlantis. Great view and a pool just outside your door in OOTB. Look for Huw James in Action Divers and Matt Reed in Atlantis.

Just for the record I'm in Dumaguete now, and for the foreseeable future...still with Atlantis though.

The future holds tech exploration, out in the Apo area, and some possible caves......but I'm not telling more until it's all sewn up :)

Back
Top Bottom