Location dive/accom in PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aiyah! I am away end-November... :) Too bad...

Clams, toilet paper, PG, diving, wow....what an ecclectic topic set.

well, this is the PPD section after all...quit complaining.

Many thanks.
thats what i wanted to know.

I will go prob go with Ell Galleon. As its a bit cheaper. Just wanted top make sure i was not stuck away from shops& bars.
Anyway thanks for info.
Really looking forward to PG. i hope its a cross between the Gillis & bali which i have dived many times.
Bali has great diving but up north there is very little to do during the evenings.Gilli is great , nice beach & nightlife , outdoor movies, some bars & clubs but the diving is not so good.

very good choice...well actually you can't go wrong with those 3 ops. as jag said everything is a few minutes walk away. please take care of yourself at the point bar. don't say we didn't warn you :eyebrow:

i just wished the Point Bar can give away a nicer looking shirt. u know, when u had enough liquor, its quite hard to stare at the print--- too much information at once.

I did ask about the shirts a while back....something is in the works.

Aiyah! I am away end-November... :) Too bad...

so you are safe! :eyebrow:

T-shirts.... I have so many of them and I don't usually wear T-shirts ..... think quite a few LOB crew in indonesia wear them now!?

told Allan it would be great if they can add spagetti straps for girls..... bet certain male individuals are doing more shots too!???????

im okay with shirts.... if only their XS is XS. i could fit two of me in there.

and i wish they start giving them away in black.

You mean "Drink them away" right?

yes, "drink them away" i meant.

well, i never paid for mine. now, i wonder who paid for it the last DOR?

ohhhhh, simon and mikey!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom