Local Score! – G250 & 2 MK10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MK10 service manual & diagram attached.

Attachments

• MK10 Service and repair guide.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 90
  • MK10_Conf11_RevM_anno_V2.pdf
    222.4 KB · Views: 81
Welcome to the dark side. Bryan got me hooked on rebuilding my own stuff to. If you need upgrade poppets for the G250`s I have a couple I`d sell.

Well, today is my 47th birthday. Had a knock on the door and a box i was waiting for came in. What a birthday present for me! My 4 New Old Stock (NOS) G250V's came in, courtesy of
buddhasummer . Along with some "extra" parts I couldn't pass up. I'll try to convert the G200B, but I need a few parts for that (longer barrel). My wallet needs to recover from this big purchase, so it may be a short while. Until then, I have a good supply of second stages! Still haven't ordered the rebuild kits for the MK10's (I don't plan on using them until they are rebuilt). Been taking my boys snowboarding each weekend, so diving is still a ways off.

Here's the 9 YO, who will get a G250V as his primary and probably the G250 as his secondary. Mexico Nov 2019.

IMG-4075.jpg

Here's the 8 YO who will have to wait another year or so. He'll get a G250V primary and the G200B backup.

IMG-4089.jpg

Here's my haul, courtesy of @buddhasummer

20200310-134541.jpg

I hear that admitting you have a problem is the first step.

20200310-164724.jpg

Happy birthday, you have two beautiful boys, cherish them. Glad it all finally happened and that it all arrived safe and sound. Have a great day. My 50th birthday was Monday, it was a disaster, thems the breaks. Take care Keith.

Here's the 9 YO, who will get a G250V as his primary and probably the G250 as his secondary. Mexico Nov 2019.
View attachment 573242
Here's the 8 YO who will have to wait another year or so. He'll get a G250V primary and the G200B backup.
View attachment 573243
Why does he need to wait?
My sons started diving in the sea at 5.
At 8, they were already reaching 6-8 meters and passing through small caverns.
Here my son Adriano at 8 yrs, in a small cavern in Capo Caccia, Sardinia.
Please note: no BCD, no SPG, just one reg.
fetch

Why does he need to wait?
My sons started diving in the sea at 5.
At 8, they were already reaching 6-8 meters and passing through small caverns.
Here my son Adriano at 8 yrs, in a small cavern in Capo Caccia, Sardinia.
Please note: no BCD, no SPG, just one reg.
fetch
Well, I live in the mountains of Colorado at 7,400 feet elevation, so approx 2,466 meters. The water is very cold here. We usually go to Playa del Carmen Mexico in November, but my wife wants to go to Disney this november when it's decorated for Christmas. I am just now getting SCUBA gear, so I still have a bunch of stuff I need to buy...both for me and the boys.

We are in full snowboard mode now. My 9 YO loves to snowboard and we go almost every weekend. The 8 YO doesn't like it as much. He's only been 3 or 4 times this year. I think the 9 YO has been 8 or 9 times. Once warm weather comes we will also go wakeboarding. I have a used 1999 Moomba Mobius boat. We ahve a lake about an hour away and I have 2 weekends reserved for "boat camping". Basically we load all of our gear into the boat, then drive out to a cove and setup camp.

I guess my point is we have a lot of activities that keep us busy all year round...I am also the den leader for 2nd grade cub scouts. Diving is great, but we're kind of limited on where we can go living in Colorado. I do plan on taking them to a pool to practice this summer. I am kind of new at this, so I am not ready to go diving with my kids without someone more experienced to also be there....So many activities!!!!

Well, I live in the mountains of Colorado at 7,400 feet elevation, so approx 2,466 meters.
Very nice!
My sons did also enjoy a lot skiing, when children. Then the climate change made so that we do not have anymore snow here in Italy, except when going to very tall mountains, which is now very expensive and usually crowded.
Actually all our ski stations are closed due to Coronavirus.
Enjoy the snow until you have it, in other 20 years I fear also you will not have it anymore...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom