Local Score! – G250 & 2 MK10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I'll take my existing 200B, put in a longer barrel so it can be adjusted, which in essence should make it into a 250.

LOL, well there ya go! I'm new to this and didn't know that they were hard to come by. Eventually I would've figured it out though!

G200 to G200B is a nice upgrade, and just the spring, poppet, and balance chamber. Tune it nicely, and it would be a great primary. Use the G250 as the octo as you can turn in the know to lessen FF.

Or. conservatively tune the G200B as an octo.

Either choice is an good one!

YMMV

Well, deals are out there if you look hard enough. Found this in a listing for a wet suit. It also came with a Dakor console, which is don't want or need. I'm kind of embarrassed to say how much (little $$$) I paid for it. Both will get rebuilt before seeing water. This now gets me to 3 - MK10's, which is enough for me and my 2 boys. I'll tinker around with the D300 just to expand my knowledge.

20200323-143901.jpg

20200323-143945.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom