Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very little mention of this on Facebook, a very large business owner - Tortugas beach club, car rental and another beach club. I have only seen one mention other than this......

Very little mention of this on Facebook, a very large business owner - Tortugas beach club, car rental and another beach club. I have only seen one mention other than this......
Is there a version in English or can you translate?

With owning a couple of beach clubs I am guessing that the competition between rival suppliers to the tourist trade is heating up.
This has become commonplace on the mainland.

Is there a version in English or can you translate?

Pinche Por Estos doesn't let you translate their pages. Basically about ten, he got home in his truck, got out of the truck and two guys on a motorcycle fired between 3-8 shots.

He owned Tortugas and another beach club.

Its the 10th execution this year

Or failure to pay his tithes

I have only ever heard of "floor rights" or tiths as you call them attempted here a few times, a few taco places and a cell phone shop - this happened within the last 18 months. It's common on the mainland but has been denied here....

Until the people of Cozumel standup and take their island back, this **** will continue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom